Educational Services Provided:
- Mental Health First Aid Training Certification
- General Adult Course
- Seniors Course
- Military Personnel Course
- Police Force Course
- Life Coaching and/or Business Life Coaching
Mental Health First Aid Training and Certification Class
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an evidenced-based public education and prevention training. It teaches a five-step action plan to help loved ones, colleagues, neighbors, and others cope with mental health or substance abuse problems.
Like traditional First Aid and CPR, Mental Health First Aid is help provided to a person developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis until profession treatment can be obtained or the crisis is resolved. It improves the public’s knowledge of mental health and substance use problems and connects people with care for their mental health or substance use problems.
Classes consist of 8 hours of training. There is a 5-person minimum per class. Classes can be scheduled in either a one or a two-day session (per the request of the class).
Cost – Classes are $69 per class which also covers the cost of the participant manual and materials. Classes of ten persons or more will receive a $10 discount per enrolled participant.
Life and/or Business Life Coaching
Our Business and Life Coaching options help you to make sure that your goals are S.M.A.R.T.:
- S - Specific (so you know exactly what you are trying to achieve)
- M- Measurable (so you know when you have achieved it!)
- A - Action-oriented (so you can DO something about it!)
- R - Realistic (so it IS achievable) and
- T - Time-Bound (has a deadline)
The program also helps you to make sure you are:
- Focusing on outcomes (what is it that you “really” want)
- Are you in alignment with your values (is the goal in line with your life vision)
- Identify Obstacles (what is standing in your way)
- Sizing (is your goas the right size)
- Resources (what resources do you and what resources do you need)
- COMING SOON! - Memory Training to improve cognitive functioning.