Service Method Options and Fees
- Initial Intake and Assessment to determine medical necessity and plan of treatment: $225.00
- Traditional, face-to-face, in our Peoria office. $180 per hr.
- Online therapy - Videoconferencing, using HIPPA compliant video technology. $180 per hr.
- Group Therapy rates varies by length and type of group - Call for rates.
DUI Screening and Treatment Costs:
- Initial Assessment $140.00
- The cost of the DUI/SASSI-4 Screening is $90.00
- DUI Education and Treatment per group session is $35.00
- DUI Education and Treatment per individual session is $50.00
Domestic Violence Assessment & Treatment Costs:
- Initial Assessment $180.00
- DV Group session is $35.00
- DV Individual session is $50.00
Problem Gambling: Funded by the Arizona Division of Problem Gambling, Treatment Assistance Program (TAP)
(Method of payment is Cash or Credit Card)
Grief Recovery Support Program (Group or Individual) – This is a four-week program using the Grief Recovery Method via individual or group sessions. (Cost includes the Grief Recovery Handbook)
- Cost: Group Program (2 or more participants): $325 - 8 Sessions (2 x per week for 4 weeks)
- Cost: Individual Program: $395 - 7 Sessions (2 x per week for 3 1/2 weeks
Insurance Plans Accepted: BCBS, Aetna, Magellan, Tricare/Triwest, Medicare, AHCCCS-Care1st, AHCCCS-Magellan and multiple
EAP Programs including: Compsych, Magellan, UHC/Optum EAP, Aetna EAP, BCBS EAP, Copper Point,
Jorgensen Brooks, Curalinc, Public Safety Crisis Solutions, ESI, and many more
(Sliding fee scale available for those without insurance.)
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.